this is second post

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

It's no surprise that I am a big fan of Ikea. I have just received the new catalogue in the mail and I'm loving the Sinnerlig collection by Ilse Crawford, a well known British interior designer. The Sinnerlig collection features natural materials (corks, glass, seagrass, bamboo) and neutral colours that were chosen to fit into any homes. It consists of 30 products which ranges from larger furniture pieces such as cork tables and chairs to smaller pieces such as hand blown glass bottles. I love neutral tones and I think the cork material adds warmth to the space. The cork tables can be used to complement the wood furnitures and it also goes so well with the grey and white hues which is typical of Scandinavian homes. I have already made my trip to Ikea and did not go home empty handed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

logo